Man, oh man. What a killer function we had at the Calgary Stampede Corral. I can easily say that there was major impact from each and every speaker. The house was fired up and we’re looking to get going with some growth coming out of this great function moving forward.
Here’s some awesome quotes that were shared and some pics below!
Firstly from John Maxwell:
* You can tell you’re on the road to success because it’s all uphill.
* People are anxious to change their circumstances but they’re not anxious to change themselves first.
* You must first see value in yourself before you can improve yourself.
* Your self image is the lid of your potential.
* Motivation gets you going, discipline keeps you growing.
* The secrets of a successful person is not in the answers they give but in the questions they ask.
* Its hard to improve yourself when you only have you to follow. Follow those who are worth following.
* Stop thinking ‘can I?’ and start asking ‘How can I?’.
* Don’t stake your future on just one door. It may be locked.
* Growing yourself enables you to grow others.
Other notable quotes:
* If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go with others.
* A big business is just a small business with a system.
* There’s one business that can provide financial independence – there’s many jobs out there to pay the bills.
* If you don’t have faith in the future you can have no power in the present.
* If something is important to you, you’ll find a way to make it happen. If its not important, you’ll make an excuse why it didn’t happen.
* When one dream becomes real, 1000 others become possible.
* You can’t push someone across the finish line when they won’t even enter the race.
* Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it.
* Everyone is trying to work full time so that they can live life in their spare time.
* First build the person so that the person can then go build the business.
* The grass is never greener on the other side. The grass is greener where you take care of it.